.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rafa's Corner of Nonsense

Hello to all who, for lack of a better thing to do, have stumbled onto my blog. :-) Here you can expect moments of nonsense, moments of ramblings, moments of "oh sh1t, Rafa's on his soapbox, everybody down!", moments of introspection, moments of wisdom, and, of yeah, moments of absolute nonsense. :-) Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

George Lucas: Brilliant director, or egocentric, over-rated overlord of Evil?

I think it's "egocentric, over-rated overlord of Evil."

Discuss. :-D

2 Comments:

Blogger Poor_Statue said...

My fiance agrees.

BTW, I like your humor.

7:24 PM  
Blogger El Rata said...

Then your fiancé is a man of good taste in posts and good taste in women! ;-) (Congrats on the engagement, by the way!)

Thanks for the post, and feel free to come back and partake of some more of my rants. :-D

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home