.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rafa's Corner of Nonsense

Hello to all who, for lack of a better thing to do, have stumbled onto my blog. :-) Here you can expect moments of nonsense, moments of ramblings, moments of "oh sh1t, Rafa's on his soapbox, everybody down!", moments of introspection, moments of wisdom, and, of yeah, moments of absolute nonsense. :-) Enjoy!

Friday, September 17, 2004

Nonsensical Rambling #1

I never thought I'd be here... Well, not "here" in front of my computer, of course: I mean "here, writing a blog". :-) I was never one for keeping diaries, and the thought of leaving your innermost feelings written down somewhere for lawyers to recuperate and use against you in a court of law seems kinda creepy...

But here I am, nonetheless! :-)

Expect moments of nonsense, moments of ramblings, moments of "oh sh1t, Rafa's on his soapbox, everybody down!", moments of introspection, moments of wisdom, and, of yeah, moments of absolute nonsense. :-) Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home