.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rafa's Corner of Nonsense

Hello to all who, for lack of a better thing to do, have stumbled onto my blog. :-) Here you can expect moments of nonsense, moments of ramblings, moments of "oh sh1t, Rafa's on his soapbox, everybody down!", moments of introspection, moments of wisdom, and, of yeah, moments of absolute nonsense. :-) Enjoy!

Saturday, September 18, 2004

No picture for now...

I tried unsuccessfully to try to get my picture hosted somewhere, but it seems the "Hello" service demands that you download software that runs only on Windows... so us poor Linux-only geeks must pay the consequences! Damn you, GAAAAAAAAATESSS!

In lieu of a picture, for the time being you will have to be content with the following crude rendition of myself in ASCII characters. Voilà!

~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~|---------|~
~| |~
~| -.- -.- |~
~| ^ |~
<| |>
| (---) |
| |
|_________|


Aside from the uncanny ressemblance to Frankenstein after a night out on the town of boozing and whoring, I have to say in all honesty, as far as ASCII graphics go... it's pretty atrocious... I'm sorry, guys!! Now, can someone please host my picture!? ;-)

3 Comments:

Blogger El Rata said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Thanks, Blogger, for removing all the spaces that made my ASCII rendition look somewhat normal!!! Well, you'll just have to take my word that, with the appropriate spaces to fill out the face, my ASCII self-portrait looks less like a Picasso and more like a drunken Frankenstein... use your imagination, guys! :-D

12:38 AM  
Blogger Andy's Ego said...

try photobucket.com

4:54 PM  
Blogger El Rata said...

Hey Andy!

Thanks for being the first commenter on my blog (other than myself)! I did try Photobucket.com as you had previously suggested, and this is precisely where my smiling mug at the top of my profile is being hosted (and I'll probably post the South Park Rafa in a future installment). :-)

And now, I must away, since bowling waits for no man. :-)

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home