.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Rafa's Corner of Nonsense

Hello to all who, for lack of a better thing to do, have stumbled onto my blog. :-) Here you can expect moments of nonsense, moments of ramblings, moments of "oh sh1t, Rafa's on his soapbox, everybody down!", moments of introspection, moments of wisdom, and, of yeah, moments of absolute nonsense. :-) Enjoy!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Moving to Wordpress!

I've decided to move my blog to Wordpress.com, and I've cleverly renamed it "Rafa's Corner of Nonsense, Part Deux" (because I needed some French on the title to make myself sound even more pompous than usual).

Fear not: all the old content has been migrated, including all your insightful comments, so from now on make sure to check out the blog at http://rafaeln.wordpress.com!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home